Welcome to Bandon
Rugby Club, One of Irelands oldest
affiliated teams to the IRFU.
Rugby Football Club was established in 1882. The
Rugby Club facilities, which comprise a Pavilion and
3 full size pitches is located a mile on the
Clonakilty side of Bandon Town at Oldchapel.
Oldchapel has been the Club's base since 1982, when
in the centenary year of the Club the dream of many
members came to fruition when the then president of
Gerald Reidy officially opened the Pavilion and
Grounds. Bandon R.F.C is a Junior Club and today
enjoys a large membership with Junior 1, 2, 3 Teams
being fielded by the Club.
WEBSITE DESIGN We are currently redesigning the Club Website. The new site should be online in August. Please be patient with us during this time.